Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My current top fourteen favorite states I went to for Spring Break

From first to worst:

  • Colorado - I don't really need a reason. Okay my reason is ice cube kisses
  • Loiusiana - I was not judged in this state
  • Iowa - Herbert Hoover, scenic overlooks, AND free wireless at every rest area! Iowa has its act together
  • Oklahoma - Awesome hilly driving/overlooks after frickin Kansas
  • Tennessee - I played "Walkin in Memphis" when I entered the state, and it had almost finished by the time I left
  • Texas - Wildflowers I guess? Way to be totally average, Texas
  • Arkansas - I honestly don't remember being in this state. By the time I looked at a map, I was in Missouri
  • Missouri - Okay I have to admit, I basically slept through this leg of the trip. Must've been a good nap though
  • Nebraska - Lame at the beginning, more interesting by the end, once you start going up and up
  • Illinois - What seems like such a short state going west suddenly becomes a 8 hour drive in the dark when driving north
  • Mississippi - Somehow felt more ghetto than New Orleans
  • Kansas - Lame all day. Except Elkhorn Creek
  • Wyoming - Seriously, why am I not in Colorado yet
  • Indiana - Gary

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, how many times can Herbert Hoover be interesting? Your humor topics have perhaps longer lives than even the Gray family jokes. Which I guess is why we heart you so much.

2:51 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know why iiiiii heart you so much? You say things like "ice cube kisses." Seriously, TE AMO. <3

4:53 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Whozit said...

You were SO right, b t dubs. I don't put a lid on anymore. It's a little more dangerous with the cats, but it's worth the risk. ;)

6:33 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Thursday said...

One time when he was little my bird almost died in Nebraska. You wouldn't think of Nebraska as a death state, but there it is.

Joke:

Before Custer's Last Stand, the general comes out to speak to his men.

"I have good news and bad news," he says. "The bad news is that it looks like none of us will leave this battlefield alive."

The men are stunned. "What could possibly be the good news?" they ask.

"Well," says the general, "at least we won't have to go back through Nebraska."

11:53 AM, April 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home