Friday, December 15, 2006

My current top five favorite philosophers

Plato? Aristotle? Socrates?

Morons.

No particular order:
  • Isaac Newton
  • Bertrand Russell
  • John Locke
  • Kurt Gödel
  • René Descartes

Yes I realize that they're pretty much all mathematicians or logicians. Sorry, that's who I like. The only philosophy classes I took in school were Philosophy 101 and The Philosophy of Mathematics.

Also, check out my obvious mastery of diacritical marks in ascii. The keystroke combination for ö in Windows is Alt+0246. That took me a bit of trial and error. At home on the Mac it probably would've been something simple like option+o.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thursday said...

Ah, but would any of them know better than to go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line?

8:44 PM, December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home