Thursday, December 21, 2006

My current top five favorite Christmas carols

No particular order:
  • The First Noel
  • Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
  • Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • O Holy Night
  • While by my Sheep (baaaaaa)

I don't know if Rudolf counts as a Christmas carol.

Also, the local easy listening station has been all Christmas for a while. And I don't think I've heard a single religious song in that entire time. This makes me upset. If I hear "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland" or "Chestnuts Roasting" one more time, I will get even more upset but do nothing about it except whine more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thursday said...

By whining more you can be secure in thinking you share the preferred choice of many people.

My favorite Christmas songs to hear on the radio:

* All I Want for Christmas
* Santa Baby
* The Mr. Grinch song

"O Holy Night" is my favorite Christmas song to sing over-dramatically.

And I vote that Rudolf doesn't count as a carol.

11:02 AM, December 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home